Vauxhall have updated the Crossland with its new distinctive “snazzy” Vizor front grille design.
Prices start from £19,060 on the road.
FOLLOW ME ON:
Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk
YouTube – We blog any car
Instagram – webloganycar
- FIRST PICTURES OF THE NEW MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS SALOON AND ESTATE. New car news.by SheridanHere are the official pictures of the new 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class saloon and estate released today. FOLLOW ME ON: Facebook – webloganycar YouTube – We blog any car Instagram – webloganycar Twitter @webloganycar
- LAMBORGHINI MIURA SV AND COUNTACH LP400 SELL FOR RECORD PRICES. Used car auction watch.by SheridanRM – Sotheby’s Paris auction sold a (certified by Polo Storico) 1971 Miura SV for €2,423.750. This is the second highest price paid for a Miura SV. “This is a pleasing but not surprising result, since it confirms a clear trend. Historical Lamborghinis are of increasing interest to the world’s leading collectors, who are looking […]
- PICTURES OF THE NEW MASERATI GRECALE SUV. New car news.by SheridanThese are the official pictures from Maserati of its new Grecale SUV. The prototype car is currently testing before its official launch sometime before the end of this year. From the images, it looks as if the Grecale will be smaller than the Levante, which is currently Maserati’s only SUV. The new Grecale may go toe to […]
- THE NEW MCLAREN ARTURA. New car news.by SheridanThis is the all-new McLaren Artura their first-ever series-production High-Performance Hybrid (HPH) supercar. Power comes from a twin-turbocharged 3.0 litre V6 engine with an E-motor. Together they produce 671 bhp and 720 Nm of torque. We Blog Any Car stats: 0 to 62 mph takes 3.0 seconds and it has a top speed of 205 […]
- IT IS FINALLY HERE. THE NEW PORSCHE 911 GT3 New car news.by SheridanToday Porsche launched the new 2021 911 GT3. Prices start from £123,100.00 on the road. Once again the GT3 has been developed in close relation with Porsche Motorsport. During testing it lapped the Nürburgring-Nordschleife over 17 seconds faster than the previous version. Porsche Development Driver Lars Kern posted a time of 6.59.927 minutes for the […]