Hot on the heels of the new road going Continental GT, Bentley have just released pictures and information of the race version Continental.
The new Continental GT3 race car will be available for customer to buy in June 2018.
It is undergoing an extensive 6 month test program in the UK & Europe which also include full 24 hour endurance race simulations.
Bentley Motorsport will run 2 new Continental GT3 race cars in next season Blancpain GT Endurance Series and a new entry into the Intercontinental GT Challenge.
We Blog Any Car stats:
- 4.0 litre V8 engine
- 550 bhp (derestricted)
- Ricardo 6 speed sequential gearbox
- rear wheel drive
- Carbon fibre body panels
- Carbon fibre Front splitter and rear spolier
- Carbon fibre propshaft
- Carbon limited slip differential
- Alcon 6 piston front brake calipers
- Alcon 4 piston rear brake calipers
- BBS Motorsport 18 inch wheels
- FIA specification steel roll cage
- FIA specification 6 point safety harness