BMW have just released details of its most powerful production M car.
The new BMW M5 CS has a 4.4 litre V8 engine that produces 635 hp and 750 Nm of torque.
0 to 62 mph only takes 3.0 seconds and it has an electronically limited top speed of 189 mph.
Prices start from £140,780 on the road.
Expect to see it in UK BMW showrooms in spring 2021.
FOLLOW ME ON:
Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk
YouTube – We blog any car
Instagram – webloganycar
- 17 YEARS AND 5 GENERATIONS OF THE LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH. Car news.by Sheridan1971 Countach LP 500. This is the first prototype which was on display at the 1971 Geneva Motor Show. 1973 The first generation Countach LP 400. 4-litre engine six Weber 45 DCOE twin-body carburettors 375 hp 186 mph top speed 152 units produced up to 1977 1978 Countach LP400 S. Wheel arch extensions Lower front […]
- UP TO 50% OFF BOSCH CAR PRODUCTS WITH EURO CAR PARTS SALE.by SheridanI do use affiliate links. If you purchase an item, via a link on the blog, I will receive a small percentage from the sale. Please do not let this put you off from purchasing something through the blog. My aim is to inform and save you money. 50% off Bosch Brake Pads 50% off Bosch […]
- NEW AUDI RS3. New car newsby SheridanThis is the new Audi RS 3. Prices will start from £50,900 on the road for the RS 3 Sportback and £51,900 for the RS 3 Saloon. With the third generation of the Audi RS 3 Sportback and the second generation of the Audi RS 3 Saloon, we now offer premium sports cars that are suitable for everyday […]
- NEW ELECTRIC FIAT 500. Short new car review.by SheridanThis is the new “all electric“ Fiat 500!! I was really pleased to find that it still oozes all the charm of the long line of previous generation Fiat 500’s. The model which I had a short drive in (around the Millbrook Test Circuit) was the Passion 87 kW – which produces 118 hp. If […]
- 2022 ALL-NEW VAUXHALL ASTRA. New car news pictures.by SheridanThis is the all-new Vauxhall Astra. Pictures were released this morning. Prices and specs will be announced later this year. First deliveries in early 2022. FOLLOW ME ON: Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar Instagram – webloganycar Twitter @webloganycar
- GOOD NEWS FOR VAUXHALL’S ELLESMERE PORT PLANT AND THE UK.by SheridanStellantis (the group that own Vauxhall and Opel) have announced today a £100 million investment in Vauxhall’s Ellesmere Port manufacturing plant. The investment has been made to develop the plant into a new site for electric vehicle manufacturing. Vauxhall, Opel, Citroen, Peugeot commercial and passenger vehicles will be built there. The plant will celebrate its […]
- JUNE 2021 NEW CAR REGISTRATIONS GROW. New car news.by SheridanAccording to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) June new car registrations grew 28.0%. 186,128 new cars were registered last month. With the final phases of the UK’s vaccine rollout well underway and confidence increasing, the automotive sector is now battling against a ‘long Covid’ of vehicle supply challenges. The semiconductor shortages arising […]
- NEW LOTUS EMIRA. New car news.by SheridanFirst pictures of the mid-engined all-new Lotus Emira. We Blog Any Car stats: Two petrol engines available, 2.0 litre i4 from technical partner AMG and a 3.5-litre supercharged V6 360 to 400 hp power less than 4.5 seconds 0 to 62 mph 180 mph top speed 1,405 kg in lightest form UK prices will start […]
- THE NEW ABARTH 695 ESSEESSE SCORPION LIMITED EDITION. New car news.by SheridanInspired by the 1964 model, this is the new Abarth 695 Esseesse Scorpion edition. Production is limited to only 695 units in Scorpion black and 695 units in Campovoto grey. Improving the performance and handling further was definitely on the minds at Abarth, it comes with a new dual-hunched aluminium bonnet and a Akrapovic sports […]
- 10 YEARS OF THE LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR. Car news.by SheridanMarch 2011 in Geneva, the Lamborghini Aventador LP700 was launched. The future of our supercars has become a reality with the Aventador LP 700-4. Stephan Winkelmann, President and CEO of Automobili Lamborghini. FOLLOW ME ON: Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar Instagram – webloganycar Twitter @webloganycar
- ALL NEW VAUXHALL ASTRA TESTING. New car news.by SheridanPictures from Vauxhall show the new Astra prototype. The heavily camouflaged prototype car has been to both the frozen arctic Swedish Lapland (with temperatures as low as -30 degrees) and the Dudenhofen Test Centre (in Germany) for safety and comfort testing. The demanding test programme of the All-New Astra is going exceptionally well. The development […]
- NEW FERRARI 296 GTB. Short new car news.by SheridanA quick run through this new plug-in-hybrid Ferrari. Enjoy the pictures. We Blog Any Car quick stats: 2992 cc V6 engine Twin turbo plug-in-hybrid 654 bhp 610 kW hybrid system 740 Nm of torque 2.9 seconds 0 to 62 mph 205 mph top speed FOLLOW ME ON: Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar Instagram – webloganycar Twitter […]
- NEW PORSCHE 911 GTS. New car news.by SheridanIf your budget doesn’t quite stretch to a new 911 GT3 or Turbo? Let me introduce you to the new 911 GTS. The new 911 GTS uses a 3.0 litre 480PS flat-six engine which now produces 473 bhp and 570 Nm of torque (an increase of 30 PS and 20 Nm of torque compared to […]
- NEW AUDI RS3 COMING SOON. New car news.by SheridanNew pictures from Audi showing a lightly camouflaged RS 3 prototype. We Blog Any Car stats: 2.5 litre five-cylinder TFSI engine 400 PS 7 speed DSG gearbox 500 Nm of torque 3.8 seconds 0 to 62 mph 180 mph top speed (with RS Dynamic package) RS Torque Splitter (on rear axle that distributes the torque […]
- THIS WEEKS SHORT VIDEO CAR NEWS.by SheridanIn this short video, I run through this weeks UK automotive car news: New Porsche 911 GT3 with Touring Package New Hyundai i20 N Audi Quattro and Vauxhall Cavalier at CCA Auctions Click on the picture below for the short video. FOLLOW ME ON: Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar Instagram – webloganycar Twitter @webloganycar