BMW have just released details of its most powerful production M car.
The new BMW M5 CS has a 4.4 litre V8 engine that produces 635 hp and 750 Nm of torque.
0 to 62 mph only takes 3.0 seconds and it has an electronically limited top speed of 189 mph.
Prices start from £140,780 on the road.
Expect to see it in UK BMW showrooms in spring 2021.
FOLLOW ME ON:
Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk
YouTube – We blog any car
Instagram – webloganycar
- FIRST PICTURES OF THE NEW MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS SALOON AND ESTATE. New car news.by SheridanHere are the official pictures of the new 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class saloon and estate released today. FOLLOW ME ON: Facebook – webloganycar YouTube – We blog any car Instagram – webloganycar Twitter @webloganycar
- LAMBORGHINI MIURA SV AND COUNTACH LP400 SELL FOR RECORD PRICES. Used car auction watch.by SheridanRM – Sotheby’s Paris auction sold a (certified by Polo Storico) 1971 Miura SV for €2,423.750. This is the second highest price paid for a Miura SV. “This is a pleasing but not surprising result, since it confirms a clear trend. Historical Lamborghinis are of increasing interest to the world’s leading collectors, who are looking […]
- PICTURES OF THE NEW MASERATI GRECALE SUV. New car news.by SheridanThese are the official pictures from Maserati of its new Grecale SUV. The prototype car is currently testing before its official launch sometime before the end of this year. From the images, it looks as if the Grecale will be smaller than the Levante, which is currently Maserati’s only SUV. The new Grecale may go toe to […]
- THE NEW MCLAREN ARTURA. New car news.by SheridanThis is the all-new McLaren Artura their first-ever series-production High-Performance Hybrid (HPH) supercar. Power comes from a twin-turbocharged 3.0 litre V6 engine with an E-motor. Together they produce 671 bhp and 720 Nm of torque. We Blog Any Car stats: 0 to 62 mph takes 3.0 seconds and it has a top speed of 205 […]
- IT IS FINALLY HERE. THE NEW PORSCHE 911 GT3 New car news.by SheridanToday Porsche launched the new 2021 911 GT3. Prices start from £123,100.00 on the road. Once again the GT3 has been developed in close relation with Porsche Motorsport. During testing it lapped the Nürburgring-Nordschleife over 17 seconds faster than the previous version. Porsche Development Driver Lars Kern posted a time of 6.59.927 minutes for the […]
- THE NEW AUDI e-tron. New car news.by SheridanDuring an online event last night, Audi launched its all new all-electric e-tron GT. Prices will start from £79,900 on the road for the e-tron GT and for £110,950 on the road for the flagship RS e-tron GT. The RS e-tron GT can produce 646 ps in boost mode, 0 to 62 mph only takes […]
- BATTISTA OUT ON TRACK TESTING. New car news.by SheridanThe Automobili Pininfarina Test and Development Driver, Nick Heidfield, tested the new Battista around the Nardò circuit last week. The sub-two second 0 to 62 mph electric car produces 1,900 hp and 2,300 Nm of torque. There will only be 150 hand-built Battistas with the first deliveries (to their customers) later this year. Ex-Formula 1 […]
- NEW AUDI RS 3 LMS TCR RACING CAR. New car news.by SheridanThis is the new 2021 Audi Sport customer racing RS 3 LMS global TCR racing car. “We are underlining the importance of motorsport for our road-going products and presenting a race car still in disguise before the spearhead of the corresponding production model is on the market. The Audi RS 3 LMS is a clear […]
- NOT THE BEST START TO THE YEAR FOR NEW CAR REGISTRATIONS. New car news.by SheridanNew car figures realised today show that January 2021 was the worst start to a year since 1970. Figures by The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) show that the UK new car market fell by -39.5% compared to January 2020. This amounts to 59,030 fewer new cars being registered last month. “Following a […]
- NEW TESLA MODEL S. New car news.by SheridanI really couldn’t believe my eyes this morning when I saw this on the Tesla UK website. The screenshots are taken directly from their website. Check out the performance figures for the new Model S and the steering wheel that looks as if it has come straight from KITT in the U.S TV show Knight […]
- ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT BUYING AN ORIGINAL PORSCHE BOXSTER 986? HERE IS MY BUYERS GUIDE. Used car review.by SheridanThis year, the Porsche Boxster code name 986 turns 25 years old. I actually remember when they started to arrive in the Porsche dealerships as I was working as a parts advisor in one. 25 years later and the original Porsche Boxster is still a great way to enjoy the Porsche brand, providing you buy […]
- THE MOST POWERFUL PRODUCTION BMW M CAR – THE NEW BMW M5 CS. New car news.by SheridanBMW have just released details of its most powerful production M car. The new BMW M5 CS has a 4.4 litre V8 engine that produces 635 hp and 750 Nm of torque. 0 to 62 mph only takes 3.0 seconds and it has an electronically limited top speed of 189 mph. Prices start from £140,780 […]
- NEW AUDI SQ5 SPORTBACK. New car news.by SheridanThis is the new Audi SQ5 Sportback TDI crossover utility vehicle (CUV). Its engine power comes from a 3.0 litre TDI diesel engine and a 48V mild hybrid system. They produce 341 PS and 700 Nm of torque. 0 to 62 mph takes 5.1 seconds and it has an electronically limited top speed of 155 […]
- UPDATED VAUXHALL CROSSLAND. New car news.by SheridanVauxhall have updated the Crossland with its new distinctive “snazzy” Vizor front grille design. Prices start from £19,060 on the road. FOLLOW ME ON: Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk YouTube – We blog any car Instagram – webloganycar Twitter @webloganycar
- NEW BMW i4 TESTING.by SheridanThis is the highly camouflaged new BMW i4 Prototype during its final calibration drives on the BMW test track in Ascheim Germany. The Gran Coupe has a fully electric powertrain that produces 390 kW (530 hp). 0 to 62 mph will take 4 seconds and its range is up to 373 miles on a full […]