BMW have just released details of its most powerful production M car.
The new BMW M5 CS has a 4.4 litre V8 engine that produces 635 hp and 750 Nm of torque.
0 to 62 mph only takes 3.0 seconds and it has an electronically limited top speed of 189 mph.
Prices start from £140,780 on the road.
Expect to see it in UK BMW showrooms in spring 2021.
FOLLOW ME ON:
Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk
YouTube – We blog any car
Instagram – webloganycar
- APRIL 2021 NEW CAR REGISTRATIONS. New car news.by SheridanNew figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) show that for April 2021 there was an increase of new car registrations. This increase, however, is compared to the same month last year….. when we were all in a national lockdown!! No surprise there then? April 2021’s registrations are -14.5% down on the […]
- ALFA ROMEO SPIDER 2.0 litre (916). QUICK BUYERS GUIDE.by SheridanThe Alfa Romeo Spider first arrived in 1996. Styled by Pininfarina, it is one of those cars from the mid-nineties era that still looks good today. It definitely sparks conversations with other motorists….or approving nods at traffic lights. At the heart of every Alfa Romeo is the engine. Power comes from a 2.0 litre twin-cam […]
- LANCER EVOLUTION BREAKS RECORD PRICE AT MITSUBISHI MOTORS AUCTION. Used car auction watch.by SheridanMitsubishi Motors UK sold its Heritage Fleet at auction. A total of 51 lots were auctioned off from cars, number plates and a 7/10 scale working model replica of a 1917 Mitsubishi Model A – that sold for £13,700. The star of the show was the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Tommi Mäkinen Edition that sold […]
- AUDI’S RETURN TO LE MANS. Car news.by SheridanAudi are planning their return to Le Mans and other sports prototype racing in 2023. The successor to the successful Audi R18 is currently at concept stage. “The regulations allow us to field fascinating race cars in prestigious races worldwide. In addition, we are making use of synergies inside the Volkswagen Group with our partner […]
- VOLKSWAGEN GOLF GTI CLUBSPORT 45. New car news.by SheridanThe new Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport 45 anniversary edition is now available to order in the UK. Prices start from £37,230 for the 300 PS, 166 mph Golf. “The Golf GTI Clubsport 45 celebrates 45 years of the Golf GTI in style. It’s the latest in a long line of GTI anniversary special editions, and […]
- HYUNDAI IS THE MOST ENQUIRED EV MANUFACTURER IN THE UK. New car news.by SheridanNew figures released by Leasing.com show that for March 2021 Hyundai was the most enquired EV manufacturer in the UK. For 2020 – Tesla has been at the top of the EV enquiry league for most of last year but times seem to be changing with more car companies offering battery electric cars. “Major manufacturers […]
- ASTON MARTIN LIMITED EDITION V12 SPEEDSTER. New car news.by SheridanAston Martin has revealed more details on its new optional bespoke specification V12 Speedster which pays homage to the most successful racing car made by Aston Martin to date – the DBR1. Only 88 examples of the stunning open top car will be made for sale. The optional bespoke specification features Aston Martin’s beautiful Racing […]
- THEON DESIGN PORSCHE 911. New car news.by SheridanThis is Theon Design’s latest bespoke commission – a fully restored (and re-engineered) Porsche 911 (964). The HK002 car (pictured in this short new car news blog) is destined for Hong Kong. Power comes from a naturally aspirated 3.8 litre flat-six petrol engine which produces 371bhp and 300 lb ft of torque. Customers have a […]
- SPECIAL EDITION FERRARI 812 SUPERFAST COMING SOON. New car news.by SheridanThese are the first official photos of the new special edition Ferrari 812 Superfast.The model name and more technical information will be released on May 5th.This latest evolution of the naturally-aspirated V12 engine produces 818 hp (830 cv) and is Ferrari’s most powerful internal combustion engine to date.The whole of the car aerodynamics has been […]
- THIS IS BMW’S FIRST EVER ALL-WHEEL DRIVE M3. New car news.by SheridanIt has only been a few weeks since the launch of the all-new M3 and M4 models and the latest news coming out of BMW HQ is that a four-wheel drive version will be coming in the next few months.Prices will start from £77,015 for the M3 Competition M xDrive and £78,315 for the M4 […]
- MERCEDES-BENZ SL (R 107) IS 50 YEARS OLD. Car news.by SheridanIn April 1971, the world got to see the Mercedes-Benz 350 SL (R107). This model was the first to use the “R” abbaveration meaning “roadster”. Later in the year, Mercedes-Benz derived the four-seater coupe version from the R 107. This SL coupe model was known as the C 107. Through its production years there were […]
- 2021 COOLEST DRIVING TRAINERS FOR UNDER £100.by SheridanI do use affiliate links. If you purchase an item, via a link on the blog, I will receive a small percentage from the sale. please do not let this put you off from purchasing something through the blog. My aim is to inform and save you money. Summer is on its way and with some […]
- MARCH 2021 NEW CAR REGISTRATIONS ARE UP. New car news.by SheridanThe latest figures from the SMMT show a 11% increase in new car registration for March 2021 compared with March 2020. Year-to-date new car registrations in the UK are down -12% against the same period last year. The past year has been the toughest in modern history and the automotive sector has, like many others, […]
- I THOUGHT ALL OF THESE OPEL MANTA’S HAD GONE TO CAR HEAVEN?! Used car auction watch.by SheridanEveryman Classic, Classic Car Auctions (CCA) sold this 1983 1.8 litre Opel Manta GT.It has only covered 13,980 miles in its life time with the same owner from new.It sold for £14,430, which I think is a rather good deal. FOLLOW ME ON: Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar Instagram – webloganycar Twitter @webloganycar
- 1990 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF GTI FOR SALE. Used car auction watch.by SheridanThe Market, the online car auction site, has this rather lovely Mk 2 VW Golf GTI 8 valve 3 door for sale. This GoIf GTI has covered just over 93300 miles and is in one of the two classic exterior colours (in my opinion) which VW produced in that era. The colours I refer to […]