This is Mercedes Benz’s new hardcore road and race track car! It has been developed from the worlds most demanding race track: The Nurburgring or “The Green Hell” which is also know as.
So at the front powering it is a twin-turbo V-8 engine pumping out 585 hp. It has massively modified aerodynamics and suspension. The front and rear track has been increased and all this comes with a new special paintwork called “AMG Green Hell Magno”.
- We Blog Any Car stats:
- 4.0 litre V8 twin turbo engine
- Rear wheel drive
- 585 hp
- 700 Nm torque
- AMG Speedshift DCT 7 speed dual clutch transmission
- 3.6 seconds 0-62 mph
- 197 mph max speed.
- It has nine way adjustable traction control with adjustable coil over suspension
- Active rear wheel steering
- A huge amount of carbon fibre making this car lighter than the normal road going version.
It will be on sale from November 2016.
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.