The next generation Honda Civic Type R has set a new lap record for a front-wheel drive car around the Suzuka Race Circuit.
It lapped the 5.8km track in 2 minutes 23.120 seconds beating the record time by 0.873 seconds. The previous lap record was set by the last generation Civic Type R Limited Edition.
The red and black livery is to disguise the bodywork ahead of its launch later this year.
FOLLOW ME ON:
Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk
YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar
Instagram – webloganycar
- VERY LOW MILEAGE FORD ESCORT XR3i GOING TO AUCTION. Used car auction watch.
- THE 2023 CLASSIC CAR SEASON CLOSED AT THE NEC.
- BOSS CHRONOGRAPH WATCH. Automotive and motor racing inspired fashion.
- NEW RECORD FOR THE FERRARI SF90XX STRADALE. Short new car news.
- 2023 THIRD QUARTER UK USED CAR MARKET IS STILL RECOVERING. Short used car news.
- THE INS AND OUTS OF PERSONAL CAR LEASING IN THE UK.
- OCTOBER 2023 NEW CAR MARKET GROWS. Short new car news.
- 2023 KIA EV6 GT LINE S Quick drive video review.
- 1986 FORD RS200 EVOLUTION. Used car auction watch.