This is the new Ford Ranger Raptor, It made its debut yesterday at the Gamescom trade fair in Cologne, Germany.
This model will also feature in the Microsoft Forza Horizon 4 racing game.
The new Ranger Raptor was developed by Ford Performance and is powered by a 2.0 litre EcoBlue Diesel engine. It uses a new 10-speed automatic gearbox.
We Blog Any Car stats:
- 2.0 litre EcoBlue Diesel engine
- Bi turbo
- 213 Ps
- 500 Nm of torque
- 10 speed auto gearbox
The new Ford Ranger Raptor has 6 Terrain Management System settings.
- Normal mode – emphasising comfort, fuel economy and driveability
- Sport mode – more responsive for spirited on-road driving
- Grass/Gravel/Snow mode – designed to inspire safe and confident driving on off-road slippery and uneven surfaces
- Mud/Sand mode – tuning vehicle responses for optimum traction and momentum in deep, deformable surfaces like loose sand and mud
- Rock mode – specifically for low-speed rocky terrain where smooth controllability is key
- Baja mode – tuning responses for high-speed off-road performance, just like drivers need in the famous Baja Desert Rally.
This hardcore pickup truck will go on sale mid 2019 in Europe.