Mitsubishi Motors UK sold its Heritage Fleet at auction. A total of 51 lots were auctioned off from cars, number plates and a 7/10 scale working model replica of a 1917 Mitsubishi Model A – that sold for £13,700.
The star of the show was the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Tommi Mäkinen Edition that sold for a world record price of £100,100.
In total the auction generated £627,100.
This Starion below sold for £21,100.
Lovely….I can’t remember the last time I saw one on the road.
FOLLOW ME ON:
Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk
YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar
Instagram – webloganycar
- 17 YEARS AND 5 GENERATIONS OF THE LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH. Car news.1971 Countach LP 500. This is the first prototype which was on display at the 1971 Geneva Motor Show. 1973 The first generation Countach LP 400. 4-litre engine six Weber 45 DCOE twin-body carburettors 375 hp 186 mph top speed 152 units produced up to 1977 1978 Countach LP400 S. Wheel arch extensions Lower front […]
- UP TO 50% OFF BOSCH CAR PRODUCTS WITH EURO CAR PARTS SALE.I do use affiliate links. If you purchase an item, via a link on the blog, I will receive a small percentage from the sale. Please do not let this put you off from purchasing something through the blog. My aim is to inform and save you money. 50% off Bosch Brake Pads 50% off Bosch […]
- NEW AUDI RS3. New car newsThis is the new Audi RS 3. Prices will start from £50,900 on the road for the RS 3 Sportback and £51,900 for the RS 3 Saloon. With the third generation of the Audi RS 3 Sportback and the second generation of the Audi RS 3 Saloon, we now offer premium sports cars that are suitable for everyday […]
- NEW ELECTRIC FIAT 500. Short new car review.This is the new “all electric“ Fiat 500!! I was really pleased to find that it still oozes all the charm of the long line of previous generation Fiat 500’s. The model which I had a short drive in (around the Millbrook Test Circuit) was the Passion 87 kW – which produces 118 hp. If […]
- 2022 ALL-NEW VAUXHALL ASTRA. New car news pictures.This is the all-new Vauxhall Astra. Pictures were released this morning. Prices and specs will be announced later this year. First deliveries in early 2022. FOLLOW ME ON: Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar Instagram – webloganycar Twitter @webloganycar
- GOOD NEWS FOR VAUXHALL’S ELLESMERE PORT PLANT AND THE UK.Stellantis (the group that own Vauxhall and Opel) have announced today a £100 million investment in Vauxhall’s Ellesmere Port manufacturing plant. The investment has been made to develop the plant into a new site for electric vehicle manufacturing. Vauxhall, Opel, Citroen, Peugeot commercial and passenger vehicles will be built there. The plant will celebrate its […]
- JUNE 2021 NEW CAR REGISTRATIONS GROW. New car news.According to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) June new car registrations grew 28.0%. 186,128 new cars were registered last month. With the final phases of the UK’s vaccine rollout well underway and confidence increasing, the automotive sector is now battling against a ‘long Covid’ of vehicle supply challenges. The semiconductor shortages arising […]
- NEW LOTUS EMIRA. New car news.First pictures of the mid-engined all-new Lotus Emira. We Blog Any Car stats: Two petrol engines available, 2.0 litre i4 from technical partner AMG and a 3.5-litre supercharged V6 360 to 400 hp power less than 4.5 seconds 0 to 62 mph 180 mph top speed 1,405 kg in lightest form UK prices will start […]
- THE NEW ABARTH 695 ESSEESSE SCORPION LIMITED EDITION. New car news.Inspired by the 1964 model, this is the new Abarth 695 Esseesse Scorpion edition. Production is limited to only 695 units in Scorpion black and 695 units in Campovoto grey. Improving the performance and handling further was definitely on the minds at Abarth, it comes with a new dual-hunched aluminium bonnet and a Akrapovic sports […]
- 10 YEARS OF THE LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR. Car news.March 2011 in Geneva, the Lamborghini Aventador LP700 was launched. The future of our supercars has become a reality with the Aventador LP 700-4. Stephan Winkelmann, President and CEO of Automobili Lamborghini. FOLLOW ME ON: Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar Instagram – webloganycar Twitter @webloganycar
- ALL NEW VAUXHALL ASTRA TESTING. New car news.Pictures from Vauxhall show the new Astra prototype. The heavily camouflaged prototype car has been to both the frozen arctic Swedish Lapland (with temperatures as low as -30 degrees) and the Dudenhofen Test Centre (in Germany) for safety and comfort testing. The demanding test programme of the All-New Astra is going exceptionally well. The development […]
- NEW FERRARI 296 GTB. Short new car news.A quick run through this new plug-in-hybrid Ferrari. Enjoy the pictures. We Blog Any Car quick stats: 2992 cc V6 engine Twin turbo plug-in-hybrid 654 bhp 610 kW hybrid system 740 Nm of torque 2.9 seconds 0 to 62 mph 205 mph top speed FOLLOW ME ON: Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar Instagram – webloganycar Twitter […]