Kia have announced the starting price for its new Sportage.
Prices start from £26,745 on the road for the two-wheel drive 1.6 litre T-GDI petrol engine.
Choice of powertrains will be mild-hybrid, hybrid, plug-in hybrid, petrol and diesel.
Order books will open on the 15th of December with deliveries in first half of 2022.
FOLLOW ME ON:
Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk
YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar
Instagram – webloganycar
- PORSCHE CELEBRATES 50 YEARS OF PORSCHE DESIGN. NEW 911 EDITION 50Y PORSCHE DESIGN. Short new car news.by SheridanPorsche are celebrating 50 years of the Porsche Design studio with this 911 Edition 50Y Porsche Design. The 911 Edition 50Y Porsche Design is based on a 911 Targa GTS and is limited to only 750 being built worldwide. It features all-black bodywork, classic checked Sports-Tex seats centre panels and a red second-hand on the […]
- NEW KIA NIRO. Short new car news.by SheridanHere are the first official pictures of the all-new Kia Niro. The new Niro will be available with electrified powertrains. Hybrid electric (HEV) Plug-in hybrid (PHEV) Battery electric (BEV) A 1.6 litre GDI engine will help power the HEV version. “The all-new Kia Niro heralds the next step in our journey to become a sustainable […]
- WHICH CAR BRANDS INCREASED OR DECREASED THEIR UK MARKET SHARE IN 2020. New car news.by Sheridan2021 was another challenging year for UK new car sales.Check out below which car brands increased or decreased their UK market share. Figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). FOLLOW ME ON: Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar Instagram – webloganycar Twitter @webloganycar
- GENESIS GV70 SUV quick video reviewby SheridanBelow is my short video review of the new Genesis GV70 SUV. FOLLOW ME ON: Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar Instagram – webloganycar Twitter @webloganycar
- MORE ITEMS ADDED TO THE DEMON TWEEKS JANUARY SALE.by SheridanI do use affiliate links. If you purchase an item, via a link on the blog, I will receive a small percentage from the sale. Please do not let this put you off from purchasing something through the blog. My aim is to inform and save you money. Following on from my 2022 Demon Tweeks New […]
- DACIA SANDERO STEPWAY LPG short review.by SheridanThe car of the future seems as if it’s going to be battery powered but for the here and now Dacia are going down a different route. This is the new Dacia Sandero Stepway which can run on Liquid Petroleum Gas. Liquid Petroleum Gas or LPG for short is a low-carbon fuel especially when compared […]
- COVID AND CHIP SHORTAGE PUT THE BRAKES ON UK NEW CAR MARKET. New car news.by SheridanEnd of year figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) show that 1.64 million new cars were registered in 2021 – up just 1.0% on last year. The figures highlight the huge impact of Covid and the semiconductor shortage. Petrol-powered vehicles which include mild hybrids (MHEVs) remain the most popular with 58.3% of […]
- WILL USED CAR PRICES CALM DOWN FOR 2022? Used car news.by Sheridan*Advertisement feature* The last 12 months have been crazy for used car prices. For 84 consecutive months, prices have increased with the result being the value of some cars increasing by up to 30% in 2021 compared to 2020. So should we be anticipating a crash in used car prices in 2022 as a result? […]
- KIA SOUL EV. Short video review.by SheridanHere is my quick video review of the new Kia Soul EV. FOLLOW ME ON: Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar Instagram – webloganycar Twitter @webloganycar