This is the new 911 Turbo S Exclusive which is the most powerful of the turbo model to date.
Power output is now 607 hp, which is an increase of 27 hp.
This means now that the 3.8 litre flat 6 cylinder twin turbo engine can accelerate from 0 to 62 mph in only a jaw dropping 2.9 seconds.
Top speed is 205 mph with a fuel. Combined fuel consumption is 31 mpg. It producing 212 g/km C02.
To distinguish the 911 turbo S Exclusive Series from a normal 911 Turbo S the specification reads as below:
- Carbon bonnet
- 2 carbon weave strips on the roof
- turbo aerokit rear spoiler
- Ram air scoop in carbon fibre
- Stainless steel exhaust system
- Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur motifs on the wheel arches and 20 inch black painted alloy wheels with centre lock hubs.
Inside the Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive, the exclusive theme continues:
- 18 way adjustable Sports Seats that are trimmed in 2 layers leather
- The inside has 2 Golden Yellow stripes with “Turbo S” lettering stitched on the headrests.
- The roof lining is Alcantara with a Golden Yellow double stripe.
- The door entry guards are in carbon fibre and there is the all important plate with the limited edition build number on the passenger side.
The new 911 Turbo S Exclusive is also available in other exterior colours (if you don’t like Golden Yellow Metallic paint).
Prices start from £186,916 and is available to order now.
Worldwide this car will be limited to only 500 units. To make this car even more special you can order a exclusive Chronograph Porsche Design watch which is also limited to 500 units like the car.
The Porsche Design Chronograph 911 Turbo S Exclusive Series watch price is £8,700.
There is also available a 5 piece luggage set.
News blog by Lavon.
We Blog Any Car is a 2017 Uk Blog Award finalist 2017.