In this short video, I get to drive for the first time the new BMW 220i M Sport around the Millbrook Proving Ground.
Prices start from £36,230.00 on the road.
This car with all its options is £39,600.00 on the road.
- 184 PS
- 7.5 seconds 0 to 62 mph
- 42.8 to 44.1 mpg
- 148 g/km CO2
BMW 220 M Sport video below.
FOLLOW ME ON:
Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk
YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar
Instagram – webloganycar
- HYUNDAI I30 N DCT SHORT DRIVING REVIEW VIDEO.by SheridanIn this short video review, I get to drive the new Hyundai i30 N around the Millbrook Proving Ground. Prices start from £34,095 for the manual and £36,070.00 for the 7 speed DCT. 2.0 litre turbo engine 280 PS 392 Nm of torque 5.4 seconds 0 to 62 mph 155 mph top speed FOLLOW ME […]
- NEW MASERATI CONVERTIBLE. Short new car news.by SheridanMaserati will show to the world its new convertible MC20 next week. They also confirmed it will be called the MC20 Cielo. Cielo in Italian means sky and Maserati say “highlights the fact that it is a model devoted to driving pleasure in the great outdoors, while maintaining all the prerogatives of a true super […]
- ABARTH 595 COMPETIZIONE DRIVING REVIEW.by SheridanIn this short video, I review how the Abarth 595 Competizione drives around the Millbrook Test Track. FOLLOW ME ON: Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar Instagram – webloganycar Twitter @webloganycar
- BMW 220 M SPORT FIRST IMPRESSIONS VIDEO.by SheridanIn this short video, I get to drive for the first time the new BMW 220i M Sport around the Millbrook Proving Ground. Prices start from £36,230.00 on the road.This car with all its options is £39,600.00 on the road. 184 PS 7.5 seconds 0 to 62 mph 42.8 to 44.1 mpg 148 g/km CO2 […]
- 2022 NEW VAUXHALL ASTRA VIDEO WALK AROUND.by SheridanThis is a short video walk around and interior view of the all-new Vauxhall Astra (pre-production model) on display at the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) media day. Prices start from £24,315.00 in the UK. Available in petrol, diesel and Plug-In Hybrid. FOLLOW ME ON: Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar Instagram – webloganycar Twitter […]
- APRIL 2022 NEW CAR MARKET FALLS AGAIN. New car newsby SheridanUK new car sales declined by -15.8% in April 2022. A total of 119,167 new cars were registered.The continued parts shortage and economic headwinds have forced the SMMT to revise its 2022 market forecast from 1.89m to 1.72m units.Battery electric vehicles continue their growth in 2022. The worldwide semiconductor shortage continues to drag down the […]
- PORSCHE 911 SPORT CLASSIC. New car news.by SheridanPorsche have launched another timeless classic 911.The new 911 Sport Classic features a twin-turbo flat-six engine with a 7 speed manual gearbox. It uses the 911 Turbo wide body but has a fixed rear spoiler like the legendary “ducktail” Carrera RS 2.7. Twin strips are painted on the bonnet, roof and rear spoiler in light […]
- NEW 2022 KIA NIRO EV WALK AROUND Video.by SheridanThis is a short video walk around the all-new Kia Niro EV. There will be a choice of hybrid, plug-in hybrid and pure electric. Prices start from: £34,995 for the Niro EV2 64.8 kWh, 201 bhp with 255 Nm of torque. £27,745 for the Niro Hybrid 2,1.6 litre engine, 139 bhp with 265 Nm of […]
- MY PUMA DRIFT CAT 5 CORE TRAINERS.by SheridanThese are my latest driving trainer purchase. They are not hugely expensive and with a quick search on the internet you will find that they start from around £36.99 for a motorsport-inspired, lifestyle driving trainer, I am pretty impressed with the price. Now for a disclaimer alert! I am not saying that if you buy […]