Aston Martin has revealed more details on its new optional bespoke specification V12 Speedster which pays homage to the most successful racing car made by Aston Martin to date – the DBR1.
Only 88 examples of the stunning open top car will be made for sale. The optional bespoke specification features Aston Martin’s beautiful Racing Green paint finish, Clubsport White pinstripe and roundels, Satin Silver anodised grille, Conker saddle leather Viridian Green technical textile/Caithness interior and racing helmets for the driver and passenger.
“Emotion and exclusivity are at the heart of this car. A rare and exceptional Aston Martin, It has been engineered to offer a visceral driving experience that belies its elegant, artistic shape.
Creating a bespoke specification that nods to the glory of the DBR1 has been a huge privilege for my team and I, and I very much look forward to seeing these cars being driven with the same enthusiasm that we have applied to their design.”Said Aston Martin Chief Creative Officer, Marek Reichman.
We Blog Any Car stats:
- 5.2-litre V12 Twin-Turbo engine
- 700 PS
- 753 Nm of torque
- 8 speed ZF transmission
- 3.4 seconds 0 to 62 mph
- 198 mph top speed
- Satin black diamond turned 21-inch centre lock wheels
FOLLOW ME ON:
Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk
YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar
Instagram – webloganycar
- THE NEW ALPINE A110 PURE. Short new car review.The Alpine A110 is a sports car that I have been looking forward to putting through its paces for many years. The version I drove is the entry-model Pure with the Atelier Alpine Customisation programme upgrade. This allows you to choose from a selection of 22 body colours, different alloy wheels and coloured brake callipers. […]
- SEPTEMBER 2021 NEW CAR REGISTRATIONS FALL. New car news.September 2021 UK new car registrations are down by -34.4% to 215,312 units but…. some encouraging news is that registrations of battery electric cars are at a record high. A total of 32,721 battery electric vehicles were register last month. This is a desperately disappointing September and further evidence of the ongoing impact of the […]
- NEW 2021 JEEP WRANGLER 80TH EDITION DRIVEN. Short review.To view my quick video on the new Jeep Wrangler 80th Edition, just click below. FOLLOW ME ON: Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar Instagram – webloganycar Twitter @webloganycar
- ALFA ROMEO GIULIA GTA ALL SOLD OUT. Short new car news.Alfa Romeo have announced that they have now sold all of its special Giulia GTA. The 500 numbered units have been sold to customers as far as China, Japan and Australia. I want one!! Previous Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA short blog news below. FOLLOW ME ON: Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar Instagram – webloganycar Twitter @webloganycar
- CAR ANALYTICS COMPETITIVE PRICED VEHICLE DATA CHECK.I do use affiliate links. If you purchase an item, via a link on the blog, I will receive a small percentage from the sale. Please do not let this put you off from purchasing something through the blog. My aim is to inform and save you money. Good news for you guys out there that […]
- NEW ELECTRIC VAUXHALL CORSA-e DRIVEN. Short video review.In this short video I had the chance to drive the new all-electric Vauxhall Corsa-e. Check out my first impressions driving it. FOLLOW ME ON: Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar Instagram – webloganycar Twitter @webloganycar
- LOTUS CONFIRMS PRICE AND SPEC FOR NEW EMIRA. New car news.Lotus has confirmed price and specification for its all-new Emira V6 First Edition. Prices will start from £79,995. An entry model Emira will follow and will be priced at a rather sensible £59,995. The question I ask is…will the Porsche Cayman 718 have something to worry about? We Blog Any Car stats: Lotus Emira V6 […]
- THE NEW FIAT 500X DOLCEVITA. New car news.I will openly admit that I raised my eyebrows when I first heard that Fiat had debuted its 500X soft top crossover. The thought of open top motoring in this new life style segment had never crossed my mind…. but hey here it is! The new 500X Dolcevita. With the touch of a button the […]
- EVERRATI AUTOMOTIVE ELECTRIC 911 AND GT40. Car news.Everrati Automotive has announced that the order books are open for its new electric 911 (964), GT40 and Land Rover Series IIA. A build-slot can now be secured on any of the 3 models with a £1,000 deposit. The 911 has a 53kWh battery pack that produces 440 bhp, 460 Nm of torque and a […]
- ALFA ROMEO SPIDER 2.0 LITRE TWIN SPARK AND WHY ITS FUN TO DRIVE.Are you thinking on buying a fun to drive two seater convertible car? Check out my video on the Alfa Romeo Spider below. FOLLOW ME ON: Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar Instagram – webloganycar Twitter @webloganycar
- NEW CAR REGISTRATIONS FALL IN AUGUST 2021. New car news.According to figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT), August new car registrations fell -22%. A total of 68,033 units were registered in what is normally a quieter month before the September plate change. Demand for battery electric, plug-in hybrid and hybrid cars continue to rise. While August is normally one of […]
- VAUXHALL ANNOUNCE ENGINE DETAILS FOR ITS ALL-NEW ASTRA. New car news.Vauxhall’s new Astra will go on sale next month. It will be available to order as a Plug-in Hybrid, petrol or diesel. A fully electric version will be available in 2023. There will be a choice of 2 power outputs for the Plug-in Hybrid versions. Both use a 1.6 litre, four-cylinder, turbocharged petrol engine with […]