Aston Martin has revealed more details on its new optional bespoke specification V12 Speedster which pays homage to the most successful racing car made by Aston Martin to date – the DBR1.
Only 88 examples of the stunning open top car will be made for sale. The optional bespoke specification features Aston Martin’s beautiful Racing Green paint finish, Clubsport White pinstripe and roundels, Satin Silver anodised grille, Conker saddle leather Viridian Green technical textile/Caithness interior and racing helmets for the driver and passenger.
“Emotion and exclusivity are at the heart of this car. A rare and exceptional Aston Martin, It has been engineered to offer a visceral driving experience that belies its elegant, artistic shape.
Creating a bespoke specification that nods to the glory of the DBR1 has been a huge privilege for my team and I, and I very much look forward to seeing these cars being driven with the same enthusiasm that we have applied to their design.”Said Aston Martin Chief Creative Officer, Marek Reichman.
We Blog Any Car stats:
- 5.2-litre V12 Twin-Turbo engine
- 700 PS
- 753 Nm of torque
- 8 speed ZF transmission
- 3.4 seconds 0 to 62 mph
- 198 mph top speed
- Satin black diamond turned 21-inch centre lock wheels
FOLLOW ME ON:
Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk
YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar
Instagram – webloganycar
- APRIL 2021 NEW CAR REGISTRATIONS. New car news.New figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) show that for April 2021 there was an increase of new car registrations. This increase, however, is compared to the same month last year….. when we were all in a national lockdown!! No surprise there then? April 2021’s registrations are -14.5% down on the […]
- ALFA ROMEO SPIDER 2.0 litre (916). QUICK BUYERS GUIDE.The Alfa Romeo Spider first arrived in 1996. Styled by Pininfarina, it is one of those cars from the mid-nineties era that still looks good today. It definitely sparks conversations with other motorists….or approving nods at traffic lights. At the heart of every Alfa Romeo is the engine. Power comes from a 2.0 litre twin-cam […]
- LANCER EVOLUTION BREAKS RECORD PRICE AT MITSUBISHI MOTORS AUCTION. Used car auction watch.Mitsubishi Motors UK sold its Heritage Fleet at auction. A total of 51 lots were auctioned off from cars, number plates and a 7/10 scale working model replica of a 1917 Mitsubishi Model A – that sold for £13,700. The star of the show was the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Tommi Mäkinen Edition that sold […]
- AUDI’S RETURN TO LE MANS. Car news.Audi are planning their return to Le Mans and other sports prototype racing in 2023. The successor to the successful Audi R18 is currently at concept stage. “The regulations allow us to field fascinating race cars in prestigious races worldwide. In addition, we are making use of synergies inside the Volkswagen Group with our partner […]
- VOLKSWAGEN GOLF GTI CLUBSPORT 45. New car news.The new Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport 45 anniversary edition is now available to order in the UK. Prices start from £37,230 for the 300 PS, 166 mph Golf. “The Golf GTI Clubsport 45 celebrates 45 years of the Golf GTI in style. It’s the latest in a long line of GTI anniversary special editions, and […]
- HYUNDAI IS THE MOST ENQUIRED EV MANUFACTURER IN THE UK. New car news.New figures released by Leasing.com show that for March 2021 Hyundai was the most enquired EV manufacturer in the UK. For 2020 – Tesla has been at the top of the EV enquiry league for most of last year but times seem to be changing with more car companies offering battery electric cars. “Major manufacturers […]
- ASTON MARTIN LIMITED EDITION V12 SPEEDSTER. New car news.Aston Martin has revealed more details on its new optional bespoke specification V12 Speedster which pays homage to the most successful racing car made by Aston Martin to date – the DBR1. Only 88 examples of the stunning open top car will be made for sale. The optional bespoke specification features Aston Martin’s beautiful Racing […]
- THEON DESIGN PORSCHE 911. New car news.This is Theon Design’s latest bespoke commission – a fully restored (and re-engineered) Porsche 911 (964). The HK002 car (pictured in this short new car news blog) is destined for Hong Kong. Power comes from a naturally aspirated 3.8 litre flat-six petrol engine which produces 371bhp and 300 lb ft of torque. Customers have a […]
- SPECIAL EDITION FERRARI 812 SUPERFAST COMING SOON. New car news.These are the first official photos of the new special edition Ferrari 812 Superfast.The model name and more technical information will be released on May 5th.This latest evolution of the naturally-aspirated V12 engine produces 818 hp (830 cv) and is Ferrari’s most powerful internal combustion engine to date.The whole of the car aerodynamics has been […]
- THIS IS BMW’S FIRST EVER ALL-WHEEL DRIVE M3. New car news.It has only been a few weeks since the launch of the all-new M3 and M4 models and the latest news coming out of BMW HQ is that a four-wheel drive version will be coming in the next few months.Prices will start from £77,015 for the M3 Competition M xDrive and £78,315 for the M4 […]
- MERCEDES-BENZ SL (R 107) IS 50 YEARS OLD. Car news.In April 1971, the world got to see the Mercedes-Benz 350 SL (R107). This model was the first to use the “R” abbaveration meaning “roadster”. Later in the year, Mercedes-Benz derived the four-seater coupe version from the R 107. This SL coupe model was known as the C 107. Through its production years there were […]
- 2021 COOLEST DRIVING TRAINERS FOR UNDER £100.I do use affiliate links. If you purchase an item, via a link on the blog, I will receive a small percentage from the sale. please do not let this put you off from purchasing something through the blog. My aim is to inform and save you money. Summer is on its way and with some […]