2,300 UK customers have ordered the new Ford Focus RS with prices starting at £29,995.00. Here are 3 facts about their orders:
- 89% of customers have specified the optional Luxury Pack, including power folding mirrors, rear parking sensors, cruise control Ford KeyFree System and privacy glass.
- The most popular colour ordered is Nitrous blue which is 61% of the orders. 15% have ordered it in Frozen White and 10% have been ordered in Shadow Black.
- 85% have ordered their New Focus RS with the optional blue painted callipers and the 19inc forged black alloys wheels.
“Care and attention is being given by Focus RS buyers to make sure their car has exactly the desired specification, more than half of buyers want the most expensive item on the extras list – Recaro RS shell front seats. Most are owners of previous RS models, which were all similarly personalised.” said Andy Barratt, Ford of Britain chairman and managing director.
We Blog Any Car Spec;
- 2.3 litre engine
- Power 350 PS
- 440 Nm of torque
- All wheel drive with Dynamic Torque Vectoring
- 0 to 62 mph in 4.7 seconds
- 165 mph top speed
- 1599 kg kerb weight
- Front brakes 350mm Brembo four piston monoblock calliper
- 19 inc alloys wheels
- Twin high performance exhaust
- RS Rear spoiler
- Recaro front seats
- Climate control
- Heated windscreen
- Bi Xenon headlights
- Prices starting from £29,995.00
- Spring 2016 delivery
Click on the video below to see the “rebirth of an icon” by Ford
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Facebook.