1971 Countach LP 500.
This is the first prototype which was on display at the 1971 Geneva Motor Show.
1973 The first generation Countach LP 400.
- 4-litre engine
- six Weber 45 DCOE twin-body carburettors
- 375 hp
- 186 mph top speed
- 152 units produced up to 1977
1978 Countach LP400 S.
- Wheel arch extensions
- Lower front spoiler
- The distinctive rear wing ( as a option)
- Magnesium wheel rims
- 205/50 VR 15 inch on the front
- 345/35 VR 15 inch on the rear
- Pirelli P7 tyres
- 235 units produced up to 1982
1982 Countach LP5000 S.
Officially presented at the 1982 Geneva Motor Show.
- Nearly 5 litre engine
- Six Weber 45 DCOE horizontal twin-body carburettors
- 375 hp
- In the USA some were fitted with Bosch K-Jetronic electronic injection.
- 323 units produced up to 1985
1985 Countach LP5000 Quattrovalvole.
Revealed at the 1985 Geneva Motor Show.
- 12 cylinder Quattrovalvole 5.2 litre engine
- Six Weber DCNF carburettors
- 455 hp
- 631 units produced up to 1988
1988 Countach 25th Anniversary.
The last evolution of the Countach.
Debut at the 1988 Paris Motor Show. The engine had improved cooling.
Production ended on the 4th July 1990.
The last Countach produced was in Argento Metallizzato (metallic silver) with Grey leather. This car was number 658.
A total of 1999 cars were produced.
FOLLOW ME ON:
Facebook – webloganycar.co.uk
YouTube – youtube.com/c/WeBlogAnyCar
Instagram – webloganycar