This is the all-new, all-electric Fiat 500. The new Fiat 500 is their first ever all-electric car. It will have a range of up to 199 miles (WLTP) and fast charging capability.
It will be the first city car in its class to offer level 2 autonomous driving. Level 2 autonomous driving includes.
- Front-facing camera monitoring technology to monitor all areas of the car, both longitudinally and laterally
- Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control (iACC) system brakes or accelerates in response to cars, cyclists, pedestrians
- Lane Centring keeps the vehicle in the centre of the lane when the markings are correctly identified
- Intelligent Speed Assist reads the speed limits and recommends applying them
- Urban Blind Spot uses ultrasonic sensors to monitor the blind spots and warn of any obstacles with a triangular warning light on the wing mirror
- Attention Assist provides warnings on the display, recommending that you stop and take a break when you are tired
- 360-degree sensors provide a drone-like view to avoid any obstacles when parking or performing complex manoeuvres
The all-new Fiat 500 electric motor has a power output of 87kW. It can accelerate from 0 to 62 mph in 9 seconds and has a top speed of 93 mph (limited).
Pre-ordering for the all-electric Fiat 500 convertible is now open. The price for the launch edition starts at £29,000 on the road including the Plug-in Car Grant.